Article provided by: kenzplumbing.com
A weak pipe can burst at any time, creating an unpleasant situation for you and your neighbors as well. And if this is the case and you will need a plumbing repair in Ventura, we at Kenz Plumbing are 24/7 available to solve your problem.
What is a plumbing system?
In simple terms, plumbing systems are infrastructures that bring water in our homes or transport the sewage out to a sewage plant. Do not get confused! There are two different pipes to do this: one brings in the fresh water while the other takes out the waste.
A plumbing system uses the basic laws of physics like pressure and gravity. One one hand, a pumping station will pump the fresh water into your plumbing system under high pressure. On the other hand, the drainage system uses gravity to remove the sewage.
Though both cases rely on conveying fluids, each system may face different types of issues. A good plumber will have the knowledge and the tools to address offer any type of plumbing repair in Ventura that you may need.
Common plumbing problems
Plumbing issues come in different forms from a minor dripping faucet to a major overhaul of your sewage pipe. Below are the most common issues that you can face:
- Dripping taps or running toilets – are so common that all of us experienced them. They are a waste of fresh water and money, so by changing a washer, you can save a lot in your water bill.
- Slow draining sink – food remnants or knotted hair can create a blockage in your pipe. Using a plunger or a chemical may help, but if the blockage persists, you need to call a specialist.
- Clogged toilet – the blockage is usually caused by toilet paper and human waste, and in some cases, you can fix it with a plunger.
- Faulty water heater – being installed sometime behind a false ceiling you will notice a little bit too late a broken heater when is a flood in your bathroom.
- Low water pressure – can be caused by the sediments accumulated in an old pipe and may require partial or total replacement of your pipes.
- Jammed garbage disposal – running them without water can cause vegetable waste to accumulate and to jam your garbage disposal. It is advisable to look for a plumbing repair in Ventura to unblock it as it requires special care when handling the sharp blades.
- Leaky pipes – can cause damage to your furniture and create a damp environment proper for mold growth or bugs.
What services do plumbers offer?
A plumber can help you with any issue related to your freshwater or sewage pipes, from emergency services to completely changing your pipe system. He can asses the situation and present you with a solution.
At Kenz Plumbing, our customer care line is open daily to note your problems and direct a specialist to your home. We do care for our customers, and we will make sure to fix your plumbing problem as soon as possible.Plumbing Repair Ventura